TRACEY RUSSELL DESIGN LTD. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
By placing an order with Tracey Russell Design ltd. whether through a sales agent, by telephone, website in writing or otherwise you agree the following standard conditions of sale shall govern all transactions:
1. All prices are in pounds sterling and are quoted exclusive of VAT. This will be added to the total order value at the time of invoicing.
2. All products are made to order and no stock is held as a result. Due to this our delivery time is subject to change. We endeavor to keep our delivery time to 2-3 weeks where ever possible. If this changes agents will be notified and/ or there will be the relevant information displayed on the web.
3. Carriage charges:
UK mainland £100.00, if under £7.50 carriage charge Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Wight and Highlands of Scotland £200.00, if under carriage £20.00 charge Southern Ireland £300.00, if under carriage £30.00 charge
4. Any shortages and/ or damages must be reported to Tracey Russell Design Ltd. within 7 working days.
5. There are strictly no returns on cards, unless seller or transit is at fault or with prior agreement from Tracey Russell Design Ltd.
6. A charge of £20.00 will be incurred for cancellation of any seasonal orders.
7. Due to the handmade nature of the goods, products may vary slightly and the products used to assemble them may be subject to change. Tracey Russell Design ltd. holds the right to replace any products no longer available with another deemed suitable, this will be done without the consent of the buyer.
8. It is possible that Tracey Russell Design Ltd. may be able to produce a different sentiment on a design that is already in the portfolio. If this is requested by the buyer the product must be ordered in quantities of 24. The change will be placed at the designers discretion. If this does make the product look somewhat different to its original design so be it and this should be taken into consideration when making special requests. Special requests can not be done via the website.
9. Payment of goods is strictly 30 days from the date of invoice. After 30 days the buyer will be sent a series of reminder letters. Any buyer failing to respond to reminder letters and / or telephone calls will find themselves liable to an interest charge of 1.5% per month and suspended from receiving any further goods until the debt is paid for in full. If the buyer is passed onto a solicitors to recover the debt any further orders will be on a pro-forma payment basis only and any costs incurred will be recoverable as part of the debt.
10. A pro-forma payment may be requested for a first order if the buyer is not known by the agent and Tracey Russell Design ltd.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use the information we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the data protection Act 1998. We requested your name and address to enable us to provide you with an efficient after-sales service but we WILL NOT pass your name and address to any third parties. If requested you may also be added to an e-mailing list to be notified of new products and special offers. To contact us about any privacy matters please email to: email@example.com
Copyright and Trademarks, Conditions of Website Use
All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof and all software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material on this web site are copyright of Tracey Russell Greetings Ltd and its affiliates or their content and technology providers.